By now most of you should have listened to one of the albums of the year in the form of Kendrick Lamar‘s new release “good kid, m.A.A.d. city“. What you may not have heard though, are some of the samples that his team used to produce the record.
Gianni Lee and Mike Blud have decided to bring all of the originals together in one release, which is the perfect way to really get behind the music. Combine it with one of the best albumÂ artworksÂ I have seen in a long time, and you’ve got one hell of a release.
2. Dreamscape Interlude (Prod. By Gianni Lee)
3. Boom Clap Chancelors â€“ Tiden Flyer (Bitch, Donâ€™t Kill My Vibe)
4. Suspekt â€“ Helt Alene (Art Of Peer Pressure)
5. Beach House â€“ Silver Soul (Money Trees)
6. Janet Jackson â€“ Anytime, Anyplace (Poetic Justice)
7. Kanye West â€“ We Major (m.A.A.d City)
8. Ohio Players â€“ Funky Worm (m.A.A.d City)
9. Grant Green â€“ Maybe Tomorrow (Sing About Me, Dying Of Thirst)
10. Formula IV â€“ Whats This World Coming To (Compton)
11. Kool And The Gang â€“ Summer Madness (Compton)
12. Twin Sister â€“ Meet The Frownies (The Recipe)